Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

It's time for the 2nd Ocala Pumpkin Run ( Oct, 26,27,28 ). This year the Deep South Cobra Club will be having the Reptile Round at the show with track day at Auto-Plus Raceway at Gainesville on Friday Oct.26. We will have our own area for the show just a like we did for the Turkey Rod Run we hosted. We are hoping to have many FFR Roadsters, Type65's, 33 Hot Rods's and if there is any GTM owners around willing to bring his/her GTM it would be awesome!! See you there!

·
Charter Member
2,559 Posts
See you there!

Garry

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Junior Charter Member
362 Posts
Hi Racer
The link says Cobra's only for the track. Wonder if I can get a waiver. Be a bummer to drive all that way and not get any track time

·
Charter Member
250 Posts
This always a great event. Planning on having the go cart running, maybe even on the track if things go well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Joey - Just spoke to the old man and am planning on going. Do i need to register with the pumpkin run
Ocala Pumpkin Run LLC | Registration

or do we go directly through you.

Ken

PS I'd like to schedule a day where you can come to my shop and show me how to buff out some of the fine sanding marks.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just register on the Pumpkin Run site... and when you get there you will be directed to our booth.... you need to get your car to me for a couple of days to do a nice detail on it and get those scratches out.

·
Junior Charter Member
362 Posts
Spdmon2791,

Okay, we got you in. All you have to do is register for the DSCC and then register for the reptile round up.... We will get you on track, as long as you register.
I would have come anyway as I just love meeting other car fanatics. Look forward to meeting everyone. Track time is a bonus.

·
Charter Member
250 Posts
All registered. Can't wait to meet all you motorheads.
I think I have seen your GTM at the show in Jupiter a few months back. She's a gem. Looking forward to meeting you up at Gville

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.