Factory Five Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Charter Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered these rims a week ago from them(no one else has these on the planet it seems! Wow, they are great and the price was friendly to my wallet.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
That is the exact wheel I want to run. Where and how long for shipping? Also did you order the tires with the rims? Thanx
Tony

·
FFCobra Fanatic
12,975 Posts
Bought my Cobra R's from them with tires mounted.
Great price with nice service also.
Did you happen to notice that the center caps are about the right size to fit in the center if the steering wheel? OE wil sell the center cap covers seperatlly. ;)

·
Charter Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tony, they are an e-bay co. and it took about a week to get them. They were packaged very nice and included cobra center caps,valve stems and lug nuts. I got the tires from Tire Rack and had those in about 4 days. Hind Sight, I like the idea about the center cap! Thanks

·
Builder of FFR#5197
1,404 Posts
I too went with OE, but I got a slightly different set of wheels. Then looking for Sumitomo's I went to Discount and they matched TireRack's price..saved shipping, warranty and mounting included.

Discount $474 275/17,315/17
OE $573 17X 9",10.5"
Not bad for $1050!!!

·
Junior Charter Member
1,164 Posts
I Got the same set up but only mine are silver not Anthracite as you are right no one has them due to some red tape B.S with american racing/ re patent i believe?? i couldnt believe the prices from wheel replicas in texas under $500 for 4 wheels 2x9" and 2x 10.5" delivered awesome

and to boot tire racks Sumitomos wow what a price you guys in the states have it made for choice price

jimmy O

·
Senior Charter Member
2,181 Posts
Cobragr , love the wheels. Someday I too will have a nice set of wheels! Right now the turbines will have to do. Nice looking build. kris

·
Charter Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, be patient just when you think you have made a decision you'll find yourself watching and reading this site and getting other ideas.

·
1,752 Posts
I bought the same tires and wheels used from Mike Everson for $600. Tires have about 4k on them and a couple of minor blems on the wheels. It was worth the $500 in savings.

Rich

·
Charter Member
1,770 Posts
Cobragr-
I got my OE wheels last week. Ordered Saturday on Ebay, arrived Tursday. My sumitomo's came today. What size sumitomo do you have on the front?

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
I bought mine at www.mustangtuning.com - free shipping ! 145 each.
installed Dunlops 335s on them, front rims are from my 03 Mustang GT

then I bought a couple of 10.5s 03 Cobra rims on eBay, for 100.00 both !

and installed 315s Sumitomos on them.

There are some good deals out there !

·
Junior Charter Member
715 Posts
That Mustang is beautiful.

·
Charter Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2001C5, I have 255/45/17's on front. This seemed to be the best match to fill the wheel well and also look good with the 315's out back.

·
FFR Cobra King
761 Posts
OE wheels and tires here also. Great service and real nice price as well.

KC

·
El Conquestador
1,089 Posts
what is the link to their store? just search for O E wheels?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.