Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a dyno in upstate NY area (or portable one) Im looking to try to setup a club dyno day for the upstate cobras crew and anyone else that would want to come :cool:

Greg

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Well, I'm not that close to you out here on Long Island, but I'd be more than happy to get a bunch of FFR owners here for a dyno weekend if you wanted to set something up. I'll offer a nice discount to you guys if you're interested.

Sal

·
Senior Charter Member
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about someone with a portable one??? If we get enough people it could be worth the trip???

Greg

Sal, thanks ill let you know. It kinda tuff to get everyone down that far..

Eric Pm me with your #

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,463 Posts
Greg,

30 minutes from the 87/287 Split would be Bruce's Speed Shop in Rockaway, NJ (973)-664-0192. He has a portable unit and will travel a bit with it. Click HERE for the details. Tell him I sent you.....

Bill S.

PS: Keep in mind that you cannot set something like this up in a residential area....

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
There is a chassis dyno on Niagara Fall Blvd called Kennedy's. I think this is out of yuor way though. Drop me an e-mail if you are interested and I will get more infor for you. It's not portable by the way. Just a thought.

-SGC

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,854 Posts
Our ol'e friend Phil Manro told me he had his car dyno'ed in Buffalo? I was going to try and locate it but well then it snowed and snowed? This is a great idea greg..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts