Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone actually taken the time to put together a complete list of suspension nuts and bolts required?

There always seems to be a requirement to replace a rusty or missing one. It would be a real time saver...now that I'm done!

·
Premium Member
10,474 Posts
Part of the joy building these cars are the many, many trips to Ace Hardware to get the correct length bolts. :D

+
+trips to store+
=

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doug, I would agree that the first couple of trips are entertaining but after a few back to the same store on the same day for the same piece, it gets a little frustrating.

There must be someone out there with a bolt list.

Don't I remember someone that created a list of all the parts with all the p/n for the enitre car a few years ago?

·
Banned
7,701 Posts
Why wouldn't Factory Five have this? Also, your shipping list breaks down to the nut and bolt level; each bag of nuts and bolts pertains to a specific section of the car. I would think you could get pretty close by using the shipping list.

·
Charter Member
1,891 Posts
gbranham,

John and I are both in Canada and there are several bolts that are not sent with our kits due to transport Canada restricions. They aren't on the pack lists either. I too have spen many hours driving to and from the bolt stores.... and I'm just getting started.

Garrick.

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
There used to be a full list of donor parts needed on the FFR site. I don't see it there, but the site says "The assembly manual includes this list broken down to the nut and bolt level."

Call FFR, I'm sure they can email you the donor parts list from the manual and you can take a look.

When Mark at Breeze is back from vacation, you can call him...he may have an EZpack of hardware already put together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts