Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After spending way to much time waiting for a new transaxle, we recently opted to go with Gbox to provide the transaxle for our build and ended up with a G96/00 package. Erik added everything we would need including the custom flywheel which at the time I didn't give much thought because I know what flywheels look like. Well, this changed my perspective quite a bit.

·
Registered
416 Posts
After spending way to much time waiting for a new transaxle, we recently opted to go with Gbox to provide the transaxle for our build and ended up with a G96/00 package. Erik added everything we would need including the custom flywheel which at the time I didn't give much thought because I know what flywheels look like. Well, this changed my perspective quite a bit.

Ruth,

For some reason I can't see the pictures you attached, and you have me wondering ....

Glad to see you're moving forward. Do you have any build pictures on another site I can check out?

Good Luck!

-Michael

·
Registered
303 Posts
someone making an adapter for the g96.00 to an gm ls motor?

·
Registered
416 Posts
No build log yet as the kit hasn't left the factory yet (long story), but soon.
Thanks for fixing the photos. Impressive!

And I now realize that every kit car story is a long one. I'm 2.5 years in with my GTM, and to borrow the words from Annie, "it's always a day (month, year) away".

-Michael

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.