Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....what are you going to build next?

I estimate that I will finish my roadster next Summer. My next project will be a GT40, probably from Roaring Forties (Gordon Levy).

Keith

·
\\\M3
2,299 Posts
As of now, I like the GT-40 Idea. That could change depending on what happens with the GTM-200. AND, I still like the Coupe!

Good thing this decision won't have to be made within the next couple years!

Brendan

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
3,285 Posts
Outside: sprinkler system, sod, fence, landscaping, barn repair and paint, Inside: workbench, storage units and paint floor of new garage that'll be ONLY for my car and stuff. This happens after we move back in our house in a couple of months, so I still have a little time to finish up the new car.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,132 Posts
John,

How about a sprinkler system inside the new garage? :eek:

Jeff E.

·
Senior Charter Member
768 Posts
I've been looking at a couple of bike kits. Anyone have any experience with them. Can't see buying a Harley, then stripping off several $1000's in parts and replacing with several $1000's for a custom look. Just start out with a custom bike kit ordered to your spec's. Would love a GT40, but a little out of my price range. For now at least.

·
Registered
322 Posts
After building my home, shop, hanger, 2 kit airplanes, and the FFR Cobra I am going to do what I should have done years ago: Start a business and enjoy the fruits of labor past.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,067 Posts
Next project? Build a better engine for the roadster, then a trans, then the rearend, then.... Heck, this was my dream car. The only other thing I could think of doing would be sell this one and build another.

Greg

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
That GT40 in the pic is exactly what I want!
There's no way I can swing it without selling the Cobra, and I'm just not gonna do that.
I've decided to start gathering the parts I'll need to put a supercharger on the Cobra. Then after the wife gets her new deck, it's a lift for the garage!
RR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts