Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Love the battery design, but that's a hubmotor in the rear wheel. Nowhere near enough performance from a hubmotor to justify that price!

Would be a fun pit bike.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love the battery design, but that's a hubmotor in the rear wheel. Nowhere near enough performance from a hubmotor to justify that price!

Would be a fun pit bike.

Ha not sure what to expect with a electric bike.

The race mode say 1300 watts. Hydraulic brakes and some type of interface

·
FFCobra Captain
11,673 Posts
Seems to be getting ridiculous now with the use of his name on anything that moves.

I have an ebike that does about 20mph on a flat road and it's a blast to ride...and under a grand. I can't imagine anyone spending over $7k on an electric bike...right?

When can I get my Shelby inspired Toaster. Go from plain white to perfectly toasted in under 6 seconds? Can be yours for $1299.

Here's their promo video

https://www.vintageelectricbikes.com/blogs/news/introducing-the-vintage-electric-shelby

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems to be getting ridiculous now with the use of his name on anything that moves.

I have an ebike that does about 20mph on a flat road and it's a blast to ride...and under a grand. I can't imagine anyone spending over $7k on an electric bike...right?

When can I get my Shelby inspired Toaster. Go from plain white to perfectly toasted in under 6 seconds? Can be yours for $1299.
Lol Awesome!

·
Registered
126 Posts
"When can I get my Shelby inspired Toaster. Go from plain white to perfectly toasted in under 6 seconds? Can be yours for $1299."

With respect to performance figures, the toast would go from plain white to perfectly toasted AND back to plain white in under 6 seconds.

Now THAT would be a Shelby 427 toaster.

Cheers, Nigel in South Oz

I wonder what the performance claims are for these shoes? Hmmm...

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts