2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not Kouros but it was at willow.

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
Now why would my name come up first? :confused:

Oh I get it. Red car double stripes....

If it was me, I would not have let you get away with the second picture or even get away with your camera... :D And beside...When I go out, I got out in style
...but you've never seen that yet.

Cheers

-K

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,170 Posts
First picture would be ok.

No persons allowed in pictures that are entered in the contest... :D

·
FFCobra Craftsman
6,103 Posts
LOL, Kouros has a meatball on his hood with the number 22.

I don't know the track and am not that skilled, but have a little knowlegde of driving lines - is it me or is that an odd place to spin out?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here's to you, Mr. OVercooked a corner and couldn't get it around the apex so he flung it into the dirt man. A real man of Genius!!!
Sorry, saw the Bud silo behind and just had to do it. :D

Travis

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,235 Posts
ROTFLMAO!!! :D

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,235 Posts
Originally posted by KC Wildcat:

I don't know the track and am not that skilled, but have a little knowlegde of driving lines - is it me or is that an odd place to spin out?
If you look at the track in that corner, it looks like he wasn't the only one that overcooked that corner. Lots-o-skid-marks to the dirt.

·
Going nowhere fast.
19,728 Posts
Kouros, You'd just mention Willow and when I see a beautiful red car I think of yours. I was just ribbing you. Of course it wasn't you, there's no curb :D

KC, It's hard to tell from the perspective of the camera, but it looks like the radius tightens mid-turn. If you are already at the limit at the first part of the turn you will need to shed speed or get more steering from the throttle; both will deposit rubber. Like Dan said, there is a lot of donated rubber there.

Mike

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
I saw a Shelby GT500 spin out to the same area/corner twice in the same run...exact same dirt area too. Never saw this red car though. I was running in the same group.

Usually I see more people on the opposite side of the road on dirt. I don't think he was far to his right (apex) before hitting the next/left side apex and coming in too hot. It seems like he was fast and too late hitting the right spots on the track.

-Kouros

·
FFCobra Craftsman
6,103 Posts
That is kind of what I was getting at, he had to be way too hot coming into that turn (from what I can see in the picture). The other car (you can see part of on the right) seems to be where you would want to be.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts