Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Ready to Strike
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be meeting at Landmark Ford on Saturday, November 10, at 9am--see you there---Don

· FFCobra Fanatic
4,082 Posts
Yup, we'll see ya all there. Hope my parts are in(LandMark Ford) by then?:001_smile:.
Butch

· Registered
127 Posts
November Meeting

Don - I will be unable to attend the Nov. meeting. I must be in Seattle for a family wedding. I have sent you a copy of the Oct.13 minutes in Word format via email. Sorry to miss, but no real choice short of divorce....Mike:snake:

· Registered
1,889 Posts
Julie and I will be there. I can "do the meeting" as I think Don H. is going to be gone. Julie can take minutes also due to Mike's absence and one of us can read last month minutes. We are going to Seattle for the ICSCC banquet but will not be leaving till around noon so we are good on time. See y'all there.

· Registered
434 Posts
Steve & Julie,

Thanks for stepping in. I'll be in the air about 3 hours by meeting time. Hope Don C and the gang get some good weather on the weekend.:icon18:
See you all after "Bird" day.

Don H

· Registered
2,770 Posts
Weather is supposed to be pretty good but a bit on the cool side. Id still like to try to film the Clackamas River with the leaves turning so I'd be up for it if you'd like to make that loop.
DonC

· Cascade Cobras
791 Posts
Thomas, hope you get to feeling better soon.

Saturday the 15th of December is the date of choice for the Christmas party if it works for you. If that is OK, I will send around an email that has the info and map/directions to your house.

Eric

PS Just found that DonC beat me to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.