Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, the urge to get into a Roadster has hit me hard. It’s been great looking through all the different builds. So many great cars, ideas, and mods. Keep up the good work and I hope to have a build to show off in the near future!

Art

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m in the Sacramento area. Is there a meetup group in the area? I’d like to come check out some cars and pick the brains of the local guys.

·
Super Moderator
29,376 Posts
Welcome aboard. I’m up in a redding building an FFR Roadster. It’s currently in paint. When it comes home you’re invited to come see and go for a ride.

cheers
Bill

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome aboard. I’m up in a redding building an FFR Roadster. It’s currently in paint. When it comes home you’re invited to come see and go for a ride.

cheers
Bill
Sweet! Thanks for the offer. What color are you going with? I’m planning on doing build, including paint, without outsourcing. I restored a 72 Datsun from metal up and did the paint. Had a blast. I was looking for another project car when I stumbled into the roadsters. Now I can’t get the image of me and the wifey cruising around in one of these!

·
Super Moderator
29,376 Posts
This is what it will look like when complete

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ordered the roadster, expected completion of 10/17! Been combing through the forums and there is so much info here! Plenty of great builders and great cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts