Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my headers and sidepipes Wed afternoon. Great job by Scott and the guys at Airborn in Hartford, CT! I asked if he could have them ready this week so I woukldn't have to take a day off to go get them and they pushed them through without a hitch. Great looking job. They've gotten some bad press in the past but I don't know if it's deserved. They did right by me and all I can say is good things about them! Thanks, Scott. :cool:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
John, same here... they did an outstanding job... wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

AirBorn® aluminum ceramic coated SVO Cobra upper intake.

AirBorn® aluminum ceramic coated headers and J-pipes.

AirBorn® aluminum ceramic coated side exhaust.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bill, I have some nice images with my new digital camera, but I believe I can only post them if I have them somewhere else on the web and post a link, correct? Anyway, I don't have somewhere else to post them. Probably just lazy.

·
Senior Charter Member
351 Posts
I actually didn't have such a great experience with my sidepipes. One one, the end that connects to the headers was rusted and there were blotches on the pipes in that area. I shipped the one pipe back to FFR today and I hope to have this resolved quickly. It may be a little annoying, but it's no holding me up, so as long as they can get it done and back to me quickly, I'm ok with that.

My $.02...

Take care,

Tim TT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts