Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in participating in the NH, Conway area summer run?
In the past years, I believe has it has taken place mid July give or take! However, less possibility of showers later in August! The times I been able to make it, it has always been much fun with a nice group of car enthusiast. Track time at Tamworth track has been a super highlight event.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I should be around and planning on participating. Have to figure this registration emissions thing with y car first! Have a few leaky seals to replace too and some coolant issues as well.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,733 Posts
Summer Run 2019

Hi everyone,
Summer Run 2019 will be 7/19, 7/20, and 7/21.
Golden Gable Inn, North Conway N.H. I suggest making resevations early, should be a larger crowd this year!
Bill Blackwood

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm making sure I'm around this year to join. Last year i missed it by a week, but still had my car up there afterwards for a while and found a very interesting ride to Bethel Main. Took Rt 16 from Conway to Gorham and than Rt 2 from Gorham o Bethel Maine, rt. 2 was exceptionally smooth to Bethel. Also found a nice BBQ place worthy a visit. It's about an hour each way. Just a though and I'm certain there are other good routes.

212 Mayville Rd, Bethel, ME 04217
C6F2+RW Bethel, Maine
smokingoodbarbecue.com

·
Charter Member
712 Posts
Ttt

I just met a Kirkham owner at Kringle Candle this past weekend, told him about the run, and he has just made reservations too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts