Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two questions on operating the forum.
How do you PM another user?
How do you post a picture without posting it to another web site?

Thanks

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
8,694 Posts
To PM a user, click on one of their posts in the PM icon at the top of each post (people shaking hands next to an envelope). You can write them a message that no one else will see. A second method is to go to "directory" at the top of the page and search by their name then repeat the process above.

Regarding photos, you have to post somewhere on the web. Photobucket is a very popular source for people here. It's free and easy. Open an account and you're good to go. Once you have some photos on Photobucket, you'll see three formats below the picture. To past a picture here, click on the bottom format style (cna't remember the name), "copy" then window to this site and "paste" into a new thread and you're done. (I hope I got that right).

By the way, welcome.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,378 Posts
In photobucket, copy the IMG link.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you gentlemen!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Waiting for kit to arrive! Completion date 12/23

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,274 Posts

Example...

{IMG}http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c275/wildswing/Cobra/ffrroadster.jpg{/IMG}

Substitute the square brackets [] for the curly {} and you get...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Mr Swing,
Some times I need it spelled out for me. Luckily I get along with cars better than computers.

·
Senior Charter Member
1,168 Posts
RapMac,
Welcome on board. Which El Cerrito are you from, Northern or Southern CA? If you are in the north, feel free to hook up with the Bay Area Cobra Club. Check out their web site.
http://www.bayareacobraclub.com/
Pete

1 - 9 of 9 Posts