Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am an new member here and I am in the seriously thinking stage of owning a FFR Cobra. I am doing my due diligence of googling yahooing, and every other searching on the www: I have been dreaming of building my own Cobra for quite a few years, and I have recently retired, I think the dreaming is going to turn into reality!

Cheers,
Haywire

·
Super Moderator
29,604 Posts
Welcome aboard and Merry Christmas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, am also in BC, where about's are you, am on the Island.
Hi Terry, I'm in Kamloops. I just went to see a friend who is about 75% finished on his Mk4, he purchased it in 2016. I spent a good time there picking his brain about how he got it here, what he ordered, etc.. He had his shipped to Bellingham and picked it up there, and trailered it back to Kamloops. Thanks for the welcome.
Cheers,
Haywire

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Terry, I'm in Kamloops. I just went to see a friend who is about 75% finished on his Mk4, he purchased it in 2016. I spent a good time there picking his brain about how he got it here, what he ordered, etc.. He had his shipped to Bellingham and picked it up there, and trailered it back to Kamloops. Thanks for the welcome.
Cheers,
Haywire
hey just curious but what engine did your buddy go with, did he do crate or rebuild, also what size trailer did he use to bring it across, thanks

Terry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey just curious but what engine did your buddy go with, did he do crate or rebuild, also what size trailer did he use to bring it across, thanks

Terry
Hi, He ordered a crate 5.0 L coyote engine from Alberta, I am not sure what size trailer he rented.

Haywire

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello everyone, I am an new member here and I am in the seriously thinking stage of owning a FFR Cobra. I am doing my due diligence of googling yahooing, and every other searching on the www: I have been dreaming of building my own Cobra for quite a few years, and I have recently retired, I think the dreaming is going to turn into reality!

Cheers,
Haywire
Welcome.

I've been thinking about creating a WhatsApp group of Canadian builder so we can exchange notes. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I've been thinking about creating a WhatsApp group of Canadian builder so we can exchange notes. Let me know if you're interested.

You can sign me up.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts