Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,210 Posts
Thank you Bill..

May you and yours enjoy the coming year. And most of all may the future years for your family be the healthiest ever.

Mike

·
FFCobra Fanatic
871 Posts
I'd like to add that I hope there are no Cobra fatalities this year. There were too many last year caused by reckless street racing. I hope everyone keeps their racing on the track and not on the street.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Bill,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TOO!

I certainly hope that 2004 is a better year for all of us...2003 was certainly not a good year for me or my family!

Warm regards,

Terry

·
Charter Member
1,777 Posts
Happy New Year from north of the border. I hope some made the resolution to spend more time, building, or playing with our rods. I like a resolution that Ic an keep.

Jim

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hope everyone is enjoying their new years day. Went out for a quick spin with Tom R. this morning, stopped and had a bite to eat at the local Cracker Barrel, then off to his shop to check out his winter work on the Diasio...............Of course the mustang had a flat, and the Cobra was still in the paint shop, but I did borrow another convertible and put roughly 62 miles on it this AM.........Hope the rest of you did what you wanted to do today as well.................

Sincerely,

Bill S.

·
12,663 Posts
My new year's resolutions are to Ship all my orders the same week that I get them.. :rolleyes:

Get back to walking at least 10-15 miles per week, and hike another 100+ miles of the Appalacian Trail next summer.

get back to work on the dash/glove box. ;)

and develope at least 6 new products for the ffr next year. :cool: :cool: Ive got the ideas... just gotta do it.

earl

[ January 01, 2004, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: CobraEarl ]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.