Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
My builder surprised me with this custom x-pipe with both cats, two flowmaster 10 series mufflers, and a sharp radius 180 degree x-pipe that makes a wicked sound, and looks unique. Also fab'd the 3.5" polished intake out of mandrel bent pieces.
Cool and Loud.......

Are you doing something different with rear clip? I can see those tips at 7" or 8" past the stock exhaust opening.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We used the stock manifolds and the original GTM cat pipes too. bolts on in the exact location as the stock exhaust. The tips are not welded in place yet and are a bit longer on purpose, until we put the body on and know exactly where to cut it. Measure twice and cut once haha.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
We used the stock manifolds and the original GTM cat pipes too. bolts on in the exact location as the stock exhaust. The tips are not welded in place yet and are a bit longer on purpose, until we put the body on and know exactly where to cut it. Measure twice and cut once haha.
Nice...........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.