Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cobra Fanatic
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy's, I just bought a few body work items from Mac's Autobody Supplies and I must say Mac was awesome. He answered all my questions and gave me much of his time on the phone. I had my order the next day. If you are doing your own body work and you don't use Mac as your supplier, you're nuts. I researched the internet through and through for the best prices on stuff like rage gold, AFS sanders, etc. and he by far had the best prices. Thanks Mac for your time.

Horse

·
Banned
608 Posts
Horse,
Thanks for the kind words and the nice order.
It was a pleasure talking with you and will try to get up to your area sometime soon. Also that gallon of Feather Fill I shipped was legal after all. :D I will be putting it back on site ASAP.
Got things worked out!
Thanks again, Mac

·
Banned
608 Posts
Yes I can ship into Canada and should have all the details later this afternoon. Don't know if i'll be able to give you an idea as far as "UP"
charges go, but will try. Mac

·
Banned
608 Posts
OK Rod, here's the program. I just have to sign Canada check list. UPS takes about 3-5 days to get to me(has to be in person at my office)so I should be good to go next week. Won't know about"UP" charges till then. Also due to paperwork all shipments to Canada will have to be done off website ie; E-mail, PM, or phone. Payment can still go thru PayPal. HTH Mac

·
Banned
608 Posts
There you go, giving away our little secret. ;)

Things are good!! :D Now I don't have to sweat bullets and can sleep at night not having to worry about going to jail. :eek:

Cheers
Mac

1 - 8 of 8 Posts