Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have been a paying vendor for about a month now. It's about time for NEW VENDOR/FALL SALE. I wish I had a game like Herb, but he's the master and I wouldn't do him justice.

Now until the end of October (Halloween), all individual fluid line clamps and booster spacer kits have been reduced. All prices include shipping in the lower 48. I will ship other places as well, just drop me a note before you order so I can discuss the shipping options with you.

You can see the sale items here:
http://www.lsbilletworks.com/fallsale.html

My main page is here:
http://www.lsbilletworks.com/

I accept check, money order, Paypal, and credit cards (through Paypal). You can order directly through my site, through PM, or via email ([email protected]).

A little bit about me....I currently produce billet aluminum fluid line clamps, brake booster spacer kits, and billet aluminum quickjacks for our cars. All parts are either CNC waterjet cut, CNC milled, or milled by an expert machinist with over 20 years experience, all here in the US. I don't offshore anything and never will.

Thanks for taking a look,

Rick

[ October 31, 2007, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: Prophet ]

·
Senior Charter Member
2,837 Posts
Bring on the door hinges! Parts look great.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
I have the brake line clamps from Lodestone and although I have not installed them yet, they really look great. I think they are a great addition in the areas where you can see the lines.

Andy

·
Junior Charter Member
147 Posts
Very nice! I will be hitting you up for some when I get to that point in the build.

·
Super Moderator
29,537 Posts
Any chance for custom parts?

·
he who lives by the sword. gets shot by those who
2,847 Posts
Rick,
I will be ordering some of your clamps soon. I have been Anodizing aluminum for a little while now, and interested in seeing these in color, I have about 26 different colors I can use. Are these 6061 or similar alloy? thanks!
Ben

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Ben,

They are 6061. I would be interested in seeing what they look like as well. I have checked into anodizing off and on and been playing around with some of the translucent powder coats. Things are coming out kind of cool. The problem is unless I do a ton of clamps at once, the anodizing process is a bit cost prohibitive.

Cheers,

Rick

·
2,847 Posts
Rick,
Sent you a PM. Have a good one!
Ben :D
:D

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Order up...

·
2,847 Posts
Rick,
Did you get my PM with my address? as soon as you send me some sample pieces, I can send them through and see what you think. Here is a link to the company I am buying my Dye colors from:

http://www.usspecialty.com/color.php

Just scroll through the colors to see what's available. I am currently at work, but tomorrow, I can send you a list of the colors I currently have.

I have everything ready to go to run your sample pieces.
Have a good one!
Ben :D
:D

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 week left. Don't wait, get yours today.

Ben...haven't been out at the shop long enough in the last 2 weeks to get the parts together. Thanks for your patience...

Cheers,

Rick

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Can you do some custom diameter clamps? Basically I have braided stainless fuel lines that I need to secure, and they are 2 diffrent sizes (feed and return), and I want something trick like this to secure them and make them look great! If you are willing to do this, please please please PM me... I have the diameters I need, so you would just have to make the hole bigger (maybe the clamp itself since one of them is HUGE
)...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.