Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
New to this Forum. I am interested in building a FF roadster. Wondering if anybody locally in Portland metro area would be willing to let me check out their car and sit in it. Would like to make sure I fit before I take the plunge.

I realize there is an introduction etiquette here...…….So here it is: Grew up in the garage with my dad building everything thing from Manx replica dune buggies to Hodaka motorcycles. I currently have way to many projects, most are of the two wheel variety. I own my business repairing/maintaining medical equipment for major hospitals, private practice clinics, surgery centers, etc.
I have been a motorhead all my life and love cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc....…………..Is that enough?
Thank you,
Bart

·
First Time Builder
263 Posts
Hello Everyone,
New to this Forum. I am interested in building a FF roadster. Wondering if anybody locally in Portland metro area would be willing to let me check out their car and sit in it. Would like to make sure I fit before I take the plunge.

I realize there is an introduction etiquette here...…….So here it is: Grew up in the garage with my dad building everything thing from Manx replica dune buggies to Hodaka motorcycles. I currently have way to many projects, most are of the two wheel variety. I own my business repairing/maintaining medical equipment for major hospitals, private practice clinics, surgery centers, etc.
I have been a motorhead all my life and love cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc....…………..Is that enough?
Thank you,
Bart
Bart, I am about 1/2-way done, have a go-cart-ready build that you could come and check out. I wouldn’t mind letting you sit in it and chat about the build specs. I’m in Vancouver near Padden and Andresen, and will be home over this holiday weekend. If it’s dry Friday we could even cart it around the ‘hood a few blocks. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bart, I am about 1/2-way done, have a go-cart-ready build that you could come and check out. I wouldn’t mind letting you sit in it and chat about the build specs. I’m in Vancouver near Padden and Andresen, and will be home over this holiday weekend. If it’s dry Friday we could even cart it around the ‘hood a few blocks. Let me know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HI Isaac,
Yes, that would be awesome!...…..Friday would be perfect as my parents are down from Monroe for the holiday; the ladies will be out shopping. Would you be opposed to my dad tagging along with me?
Thank you for your response.
Bart

·
First Time Builder
263 Posts
HI Isaac,
Yes, that would be awesome!...…..Friday would be perfect as my parents are down from Monroe for the holiday; the ladies will be out shopping. Would you be opposed to my dad tagging along with me?
Thank you for your response.
Bart
Sure, that would be fine.... mid to late morning works better for me as I have an afternoon appointment. Message me your ph# and I’ll be in touch with my address.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure, that would be fine.... mid to late morning works better for me as I have an afternoon appointment. Message me your ph# and I’ll be in touch with my address.

Cell: 503-863-4280
Thank you again!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Cell: 503-863-4280
Thank you again!
Hello Everyone,

Thank you,
Bart
I'm in Beavercreek. I've got two old MKII's. One is a Roadster (FFR3904) and the other is an old Spec Racer (FFR4662SP) that I road race all over the NW. Been fooling around with FF for 17 years now. Built the first car (3904) in 2002. You're welcome to visit or just chat (call). There are a bunch of cars around the area. Steve Powell 503-970-3190 By the way...….this new forum format sucks big time!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Steve,
Yes, would love to come over look at your cars and chat with you. When would you be available to do so?
Thank you,
Bart

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Hi Steve,
Yes, would love to come over look at your cars and chat with you. When would you be available to do so?
Thank you,
Bart
Bart……….I'm home most weekdays (after about 3:00PM) and most weekends this time of year. Anytime is usually good for me. Give me a call when you are in the mood to visit and to be sure I'm available.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Steve,
I will give you a call this week. Trying to get the last of the relatives out of the house from the holiday...…...Talk soon.
Bart

1 - 11 of 11 Posts