Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
The new Factory Five T shirts are in
About time!! I've been needing new FFR t-shirts for a while, but I didn't like what they offered.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
$40 T-Shirt. :surprise: Think I will pass on this one. Shame as its a very nice shirt.

·
Junior Charter Member
3,114 Posts
Also like the shirt, but will also pass due to price.

·
Registered
369 Posts
$40 T-Shirt. :surprise: Think I will pass on this one. Shame as its a very nice shirt.
Yeah - $28 for the shirt is on the high end. But then to add almost $20 shipping to my place (New Mexico), is disgraceful. Almost $50 for a t-shirt!! Although if you order more stuff, the shipping doesn't change that much. But still!! :surprise:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Yeah - $28 for the shirt is on the high end. But then to add almost $20 shipping to my place (New Mexico), is disgraceful. Almost $50 for a t-shirt!! Although if you order more stuff, the shipping doesn't change that much. But still!! :surprise:
Agree, If it was $30 with shipping would already have ordered, like the shirt, but is 50% of the price of the shirt to ship it to NC, NFW.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Very much in agreement. But I have a solution:

https://www.legendlines.com/

I've ordered from VeniceCobra several times and been happy with the quality of his shirts and the prints are unique.

Right now, 20% off. They're a vendor on the other forum as well !

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have my own screen print press. Could make them for way less 😎

·
Senior Charter Member
1,244 Posts
I struggle paying $30.00 for a $3.00 t-shirt. I also used to Print them and my Case price for a heavy weight (good) T-shirt was $1.44 each when buying cases.

For Pete's Sake It's ADVERTISING. Harley is Famous for Price gouging on T-Shirts too.

Looks nice but Keep It Dave! (I think out of 3 kit's I got 1 T-shirt FREE!)

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
I struggle paying $30.00 for a $3.00 t-shirt. I also used to Print them and my Case price for a heavy weight (good) T-shirt was $1.44 each when buying cases.

For Pete's Sake It's ADVERTISING. Harley is Famous for Price gouging on T-Shirts too.

Looks nice but Keep It Dave! (I think out of 3 kit's I got 1 T-shirt FREE!)
I agree. I have no problem with people making a buck, even many bucks, but when advertising for someone else, this is a little too much, but to each his own.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Very much in agreement. But I have a solution:

https://www.legendlines.com/

I've ordered from VeniceCobra several times and been happy with the quality of his shirts and the prints are unique.

Right now, 20% off. They're a vendor on the other forum as well !
I have a few of legendlines shirts too. When I saw the new ffr shirts, the first thing I thought is that they reminded me a lot of the legend lines shirts.

https://www.legendlines.com/american-classics-muscle-cars/ac-shelby-cobra/AC-Shelby-Cobra-427-SC-Art-of-Light-Men-T-Shirt

That 20% sale is pretty nice too!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just checked the website. Price is now $9.99, but is currently unavailable in my size. Shipping is calculated at checkout.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I just checked the website. Price is now $9.99, but is currently unavailable in my size. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
Is there a discount code, did not see the price?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Those are the old t-shirts, not the new ones. New ones are $28.00.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Ordered 3 silhouette short sleeves from Legend Lines for 20% off.:smile2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts