Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of brand new factory 87-93 front spindles for sale. I will also include a set of factory rebuilt large bore front brake calipers that already have the kits installed so that you can run the stock GT pads. Also, I have installed stainless steel bushings in the calipers. These parts have never been installed and are in perfect condition. The spindles alone sell at Ford for $800.00 each and the calipers for about $100.00. The bushings go for about $25.00. Save yourself the trouble of installing worn out spindles and install these new parts. I would like to get about $450.00 for everything, but will entertain any offer. If you pay my asking price I will pay for the shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have any rotors on the shelf, but I can get them for you if you like. Are you looking for standard rotors or something different (slotted, drilled or both)?

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about I sweeten the deal...I'll throw in a brand new set of Hawk Blue Brake pads for free!! These pads sell for almost $125.00 plus shipping. They are excellent for spirited street driving, autocrossing or track days. Now that's a deal not to pass up.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shawn,
Yes, I still have them. You can call me at 800-798-3399 anytime between 9am and 5pm eastern time. I'll be in my office all day.
Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Steve

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This item has been sold!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts