Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a couple of years running around in the FFR low back buckets I'm looking to upgrade to a high back that wont break a buget of $500/$600 a pair.I was down a FFR this weekend and looked at their high backs(liked what I saw),also saw some others that looked promsing for alot less
.Was wondering what everyone else was useing,how did the seats fit in the car(any modifications),how do you fit in the seats,are you using adjusters or are are they fixed,are they comfortable,any added problems getting in/out,how much
,anything that you would do different with your seats.Thanks

[ September 15, 2002, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Smitty ]

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone where to get a good price on Cobra Clubman seats.Thanks

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No MK 2 here FFR # 1664.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got a quote from Muscle Motors today $599 a pair w/one slider and shipping to Mass.Has anyone found a better price.FFR's seats are priced at $499 w/no track and $59 shipping.Thanks

[ September 16, 2002, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Smitty ]

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got a quote from Sube...two Clubman's,one double locking slider w/shipping to Mass. $610.This is freaking me out,is this THE option you can buy cheaper at FFR :D ,or has someone found a better price somewhere else.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Larry,these seats are twins to FFR's high backs(execept for the logo)try here sube' sports.Click on seating,click on Cobra seats,and look for Clubman

[ September 16, 2002, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Smitty ]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts