Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! New guy here from Miami,Fl, Purchased a MKI Roadster from a friend that needed some completion. Its my first Roadster and one of my dream cars on my bucket list. I work in high end supercar business and driven and owned many cars. By far this is my favorite! If any one in the South Florida area knows about any events or meets please keep me posted. Thank you and I look forward to being active on the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice looking Mk1. Tall us more about it? I too have a Mk1. I am in Punta Gorda FL.My car currently has the body off while a major refresh/upgrade is done.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking Mk1. Tall us more about it? I too have a Mk1. I am in Punta Gorda FL.My car currently has the body off while a major refresh/upgrade is done.
It is a fixer upper but its running very strong. Has a 302 with a five speed short shift. Not sure if ill be keeping it in the same color it has now or go with a white with blue stripes paint scheme. My buddy and his dad built it but he recently moved so had no room for it.

·
Super Moderator
29,374 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts