Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce myself to this forum. I have been browsing here for a couple of years and would like to start posting and participating. I began working on my MK4 in 8/2017. I have a build thread on the factory five forum. I am currently in the go cart stage and am really enjoying this journey. I would not be this far with my build without all the great information I have gotten from these forums. I am very grateful.

Mark

·
Junior Charter Member
2,420 Posts
Glad you have surfaced, Mark. How about some info? Where do you live and what you plan to do with your Cobra?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Seagull81, I live in southern Oregon, Medford. My main goal for the car is to just drive around town and the beautiful area where I live, hopefully with my wife LOL. On good weather days I will drive it to work. I know a lot of guys on the forum do autocross and I have read a bit about that. Sounds like fun, so that may be a possibility at some point.

·
Super Moderator
29,272 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thanks Seagull81, I live in southern Oregon, Medford. My main goal for the car is to just drive around town and the beautiful area where I live, hopefully with my wife LOL. On good weather days I will drive it to work. I know a lot of guys on the forum do autocross and I have read a bit about that. Sounds like fun, so that may be a possibility at some point.
My wife doesn't like riding around in the FFR. :( Best of luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts