Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to get rid of a few things I've been holding onto. If my prices are whacked, then make me an offer.

PM me if you are interested.

>> Fuel & Brake Line Price: Make me an offer + Shipping
There's got to be someone out there who left there's lying on the garage floor and ran it over! I went with the nylon fuel lines and pre-bent brake lines. If you need this tubing, make me an offer. It's been rolled up in the corner of the garage and hasn't been touched.

>> Idle Pulley: Make me an offer + shipping
I changed to the Standard Rotation water pump, so this is not being used. If yours is worn out or dingy, here's a brand new one.

>> Annmeter that came with the kit: Make Offer
If for some reason you need this, make me an offer. Still in package...I went with Autometer Ultralites

>> SOLD...Stock headers from 1993 302HO.

>> SOLD....New Lower Price: FFR Battery Relocation Box. Price $20 + shipping
This is the box you can use to move your battery to the trunk. NOTE: I do NOT have the battery cable, but if you haven't cut your kit provided cable, that should be long enough. FFR sells this for $79. This is the picture from the FFR Site

>> SOLD....NEW LOWER PRICE>>>Steering Wheel Center Section: Price: $10 + Shipping. It already has the "5" sticker attached and is in good shape. Only been on the wheel in the garage, so not faded at all.
This is off a 15" wood wheel. FFR sells for $44. This is the picture from the FFR site.

>> SOLD....NEW LOWER PRICE>>> Pre-cut Alum. Dash & Bezels: $20 + Shipping
I went with competition layout, so I have this dash. I also have the guage bezels if you are going to use the donor guages. FFR sells the dash for $72. This is the picture from the FFR site

[ May 03, 2004, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Dan Babb ]

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
updated..see above

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,736 Posts
If Mike does not come thru put me in for dash.
Thanks
Bill

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll get a cost estimate for shipping these two items and will let you know Mike.

Bill, if Mike changes his mind, I'll let you know.

Thanks

·
Charter Member
215 Posts
Dan,
Did you get my PM for the battery box? I'll take it. Look for PM again.
Thanks,

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts