Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I have just lowered my price on all my door panels . The main reason is that my wife has been able to produce them much faster after all the practice she has had making them, so I lowered her allowance !
Anyway wanted to pass this savings along to you. The new price is $145 for no insert and $225 for insert panels.HERBS DOOR PANEL PAGE
Anyone who has purchased my panels in the last month and paid the old price please email or PM me and I will be happy to refund the difference.
Thanks a million for all of your support, Herb Fraser

·
Senior Charter Member
1,845 Posts
Hi Herb, A quick question, how deep are the pockets on a regular non insert panel? TIA Dave

·
8,356 Posts
Herb, there are laws against wife abuse.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
985 Posts
Why wait? I got mine on one of Herbs specials. They're installed in the box with the carpet. If I'd waited till I was ready for them he'd be making them for MK VIIIs. Nice looking pieces.

·
Junior Charter Member
104 Posts
Herb,
They really look great with my new carpet, and can hold all my little junk stuff I always take with me. Keep up the good work (and your wife).

Glen

·
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dave , the pocket on the regular panel measure approx: 5 1/2 high with a 4 1/2 deep pocket
-Herb

PS :Dale , Laws what laws ??? Its easier than plowing the back 40 !

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Fine product Herb, I installed mine just last week and they look real nice. A fine addition to the interior, and well worth the price.
Thanks again.

Skip

·
El Conquestador
1,089 Posts
First rate product! I havn't installed them yet, but they are top notch!

Thanks Herb!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
777 Posts
Herb,
Do you do custom panels? I was thinking of two pockets: Standard lower and upper pocket instead of insert and in my leather.
PM with price. And how much leather you need.

Thanks, Jay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.