Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the seats CS is signing and puting in his new GT350's. $599 for a set and standard mounting. Our sysadmin just installed them in his 67 notchback and man are they comfy! The thigh side-bolsters really keep you planted!
24 1/2" high x 22" deep x 22 1/2" wide (30" high with detachable headrest). They come witha map pocket, reclinable, fold forward, headrests pivot.

Procar Rally LB seats

Here they are mounted in his gt350 clone stang

[ February 10, 2004, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: VPR-KLR ]

·
FFCobra Craftsman
849 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
They look nice but I think I want to drive my car with the doors on. :cool:

Seriously, if they fit it would be VERY tight, I'm measuring only about 20.5 inches wide at the front of the seat. We need someone to measure the max width with the body on and doors mounted though.

Jimmy where have you been? Haven't heard from you in along time.

Brian

·
FFCobra Craftsman
849 Posts
Hi Brian - I've been taking my son motorcrossing a lot lately. I need to get over and check your progress, I'll give you a call.

I wish someone could take measurements on seats we know will work. Max W, L, H?? Is Mark2 any different dimensionally for seats? Steve Bloomquist had to change his aftermarket seats out when they wouldn't fit. He bought my std FFR seats for something to use while he searches for some with an adjustable back.

There are a bunch out there but no one wants to drop the bucks if they aren't sure they will fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts