Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the Car Show in August. It's at the Budweiser plant I've been told and might be 200 cars attending. I think the date is August 25th.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,257 Posts
I went last year. There were maybe 6-7 Cobras. More vipers in one place than I've ever seen. Events there are always fairly low key. Nice and spread out. I took my younger son and we went to look at the Clydesdales and took the brewery tour :D

I tend to decide a day in advance (or that morning) if I'm going.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Can I go too?
Ray

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
511 Posts
I went last year too. It was a nice event. It's penciled in on my calendar for this year as long as the weather or other obligations don't interfere. There’s a parking lot on the grounds right outside where you enter the show where we met last year. Last year they parked all the Cobras and a Coupe together as a group so it almost doesn’t matter if you don’t meet up in advance.

John

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's the week ending my vacation so I'm going to try my damndest to get up there with my Cobra.
I like the sound of that brewery tour thingy. Also could certainly be an opportunity to meet some new Cobras & owners. I was all set for the open house last week but my dad ended up in the ICU. I might trailer mine up though so don't make fun if I do. I love this car so much I don't want to get any chips on her. BUT I really enjoy driving and it's great to just get in that groove on the highway so I might drive.
Are there eats at the meet?
:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts