Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

My name is Casey and I’m in Cotati, California. I’m interested in jumping into a Cobra project, specifically a 289 USRRC/FIA car. I’ve got a couple restorations under my belt, and a fair bit of general hotrodding experience, including a year in a high-end race shop. I’ve been lurking here for a while, but as I get closer to pulling the trigger on this kit, I find myself with more and more questions. In fact, look for me over in the track section...I’m going to go and post my first one! :)

Thanks,

Casey

·
Super Moderator
29,374 Posts
Welcome aboard. I’m building a 289FIA but only using a few components from FFR (frame (modified) windshield, seats, and suspension).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard. I’m building a 289FIA but only using a few components from FFR (frame (modified) windshield, seats, and suspension).
Thanks! I just read your signature; where are you located? Any pics of your build? And how are you doing the IRS w/pin drive? F5R told me it can’t be done...

·
Super Moderator
29,374 Posts
I am located in Redding, about 2 hrs north of Sacramento. Pictures of my build can be located on my build page. I’m using the TBird IRS with pin drive adapters, an option when I purchased my car in 2012.

·
Super Moderator
29,374 Posts

Reactions: crazycasey
1 - 6 of 6 Posts