Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A yellow w/ black stipes GT passed me on Ray road tonite on my way home. AWESOME!!!

The driver looked like it might have been Gordon Levy.

·
Arruminum
3,691 Posts
opportunity for smart allek comment, passing this time.

·
The Never-Ending Builder
5,329 Posts
Russ,

I saw one today in Danville, Red with black stripes, was getting on 680 south bound at 1:15 PM. NICE!!!

Hank

·
15,282 Posts
My dealer pal up near San Fran just wrote the specs for his. Blue with white stripes over the top and sides -- a classic combo, huh boys? :D Should be built in March. He still won't let the cat out of the bag on whether he's keeping this one or selling it, but he did mention he's had a few offers for more than double the sticker. Nuts. :rolleyes:

Cheers, John

·
Premium Member
5,526 Posts
I am yet to see one moving on the road. I have seen them at the dealer and sitting in parking lots but never moving.
Do these things actually run and drive?

·
2,203 Posts
Oops...didn't see Russ' post above. Looks like we might be getting an up close and personal look at one this weekend. Can't wait!

·
Registered
904 Posts
I saw a red/white one at the car wash in Ramona yesterday, it had those red road cones around it, I pulled #2925 up next to it, I wish I had my camera with me. I did not see the owner/driver around, I would have liked to see the inside better, but it was locked for some reason.

[ December 16, 2004, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: DRONE ]

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I saw their is one for sale at Tower Ford in Greatneck Ny. It is red with black interior and it is going for $250,000. Unfortuneatly, I can not afford it yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts