Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for feedback on this shifter from FMS:

It only came out in the 2005 FMS catalog, so maybe its not even sold yet? At least I couldnt find anything on the corral with the part number.

Thanks,
Lukas

·
Charter Member
1,386 Posts
That looks nice! I'm goign to put a short shifter into my T5 (I hate the long shifter arm that is normally used), and this looks like nice possibility.

·
Junior Charter Member
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think so, too and it appears very similar to the Pro-5.0. The best part is that it retails for only $175, so I bet we could get a good deal from Five Star Ford on it.

Here is the FMS website: FMS

·
5,559 Posts
Lukas,

I'd bet that it is made for FMS by Steeda. I have the Triax, and it is a great shifter. I like it much better than the Hurst that I had before. If you look at the picture, you'll notice that it has 3 tapped holes on the shaft where the shifter handle bolts up. That is to allow different stroke lengths, depending on which set you use. I wanted the shortest, so I cut the top one right off, so everything fit better with the boot.

Brian

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Hi Lukas

I do have that in stock..I have sold a few. That shifter retails for $175.00 and your cost would be $155.25 plus frt/duty/taxes and whatever else Vienna can toss at you. How did you make out on the hub situation??
Max

1 - 6 of 6 Posts