Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The crew from SKJ Customs built this stunning 1,400 HP ’33 Hot Rod which was featured at the 2010 and 2011 SEMA Shows. The car also features a custom red interior and custom paint job.

Steve Temple, the editor of Kit Car Builder, took a bunch of photos of the SKJ Hot Rod out in the Utah desert and we’ve made a photo gallery with some of our favorite shots. You can check it out here.

We’re working on getting some video of the car running so everyone can hear how awesome the engine sounds. We’ll get that posted as soon as we get it in, so keep checking back.

·
Master Student
1,499 Posts
Very cool. I can't believe no one has responded to this thread in all these hours!!

Bob
Me neither, that is awesome. Where is the car now? I'll be in St. George next week and would love to see it.

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
4,481 Posts
I responded o the other forum and nobody has responded since then either. People must be busy and not looking here.

Like i said on the other forum, just Beautiful !!!! Another great example of the gift FFR has given us to build em the way we want em. Beautiful ..........

·
3,672 Posts
To say this is a beautiful ride is an understatement! This one debuted at the '09 SEMA show where I was able to go over it with a fine tooth comb. They had to stretch the chassis 4" to get that engine in there and fine attention to detail abound.

Don

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
Incredible! Simply...incredible!

·
Junior Charter Member
709 Posts
The interior of this car is also spectacular. Same shop that did the interior in my car. Sadly he closed his show and went to do aircraft interiors..

chuck

·
USN SEABEES RETIRED.
1,800 Posts
Ya know how sometimes it's hard to talk when you first walk into the ti##y bar. It takes a few minutes to adjust to the sensory overload.
:mf_dribble::mf_w00t1::mf_popcorn::thumbup:
Yup, about right.

·
Master Student
1,499 Posts
I just saw it again at the Salt Lake Autorama. I talked to the owner for a while. He has a great story about the build and when he delivered it to SEMA. He was a great guy. Here are a few crappy pictures from my iPhone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.