Factory Five Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just from reading the forum, there seems to be quite a few roadsters and spec racers under construtcion in Mass. How many of us are out there, and who thinks they'll be ready for the open house?

Ed Reynolds
FFR3619

·
Senior Charter Member
351 Posts
picking body up on Saturday... trying to be ready for one legal ride before the snow comes!

Tim TT

·
Senior Charter Member
227 Posts
almost done live in millis

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
I'll be done when I get the #$%^*&^ doors to fit.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,736 Posts
90% done! My doors fit SWEEEEET!!!

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
Just put the body on my newest spec spec racer tonight!

[ October 09, 2002, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: fact5racer ]

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
In fact, if you want to get your hands into one, I will be finishing mine up next weekend. This weekend I will be at COM

·
\\\M3
2,299 Posts
Wow gary, you're almost done with the new spec car! I just finished POR-15'ing my spec frame. I'm starting assembly as soon as I get my steering rack and fuel cell hardware off backorder. I'm Building in Marshfield.

Brendan

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
DONE? Are they ever actually done? Not mine! Not yet! Someday.............maybe. Nah! I have to go ................. faster !!!!!!!!!! :D Brian
Kingston, MA.

·
Junior Charter Member
236 Posts
Just picked mine up Sat. (10/5) Nothing is done. I need to finish a shed & clean out the garage. As you can see.

Tool

[ October 10, 2002, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: TOOL ]

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,312 Posts
Hope to be done for the open house... I've been saying that for two years now! ;)

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,920 Posts
Stopped work on mine for the summer (honey-do list stuff). Should be finished by spring. It's now a go-cart without a dash and I doing the detail work on the body.

·
Senior Charter Member
658 Posts
After building a shed so I could make room in my garage, I am ready to start. I am finishing the body buck tonight and will be picking my kit up on Saturday.

I hope to be on the road for at least part of next summer with the open house as my target.

Now if I could only find a good deal on a SuperCoupe rear end...

- Jesse

·
Registered
507 Posts
FFR 3XXX to be picked up 11/9/02. Open house going to be a long shot. Hopefully on road by next fall.

·
Junior Charter Member
42 Posts
Just beginning my build. Front suspension almost completed. Very satisfying!

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow! Even more than I thought. I'm just at the rolling chassis stage, thought the Open House may be a long shot. Thanks to Brendan, I have a gas tank, and I'll be working on that as soon as I finish the brakes. Thanks for the offer at NHIS, Gary, but I promised my wife a weekend on the Cape, though with a side trip to Wareham... Funny, she's having as much fun on the build as I am!

Ed Reynolds
FFR3619

·
2,372 Posts
80% done here in Natick, Wintertime builder only, well be ready when the snow melts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
888 Posts
Rolling chassis complete, motor due to go in within a week or two. Like to go "broom broom" before winter sets in but it's a long shot. Winter comes early here in the Berkshires.Plan calls for mid-summer completion (don't work too fast). Bob

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.