Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally have my car set up the way i want (for a while at least) and i want to get it tuned on a chasis dyno. Where are they in CT/NY area? I am located near Danbury, CT.

Eric

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Eric,I'm in the same situation In Mass..Even though I have found two shops with chassis dyno's only one tunes the car,the other just does pulls but dosent make adjustments.I have heard of some shops in N.Y.,just cant tell you the names right now,maybe someone for N.Y. can reply.This might be farther than you want to travel but when the my time comes here is where I'm going,LaRocca's Performance in Old Bridge N.J. www.laroccas-performance.com Good Luck.
Sorry it seems the link dosent work try the phone 732-723-1111
I do not send people to venders that do not support this forum,but in this case I dont think it is a problem.If so let me know,and in the future I will respond to such posts via e-mail.Thanks

[ August 24, 2002, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Smitty ]

·
Registered
727 Posts
If you are willing to travel a few hours, Kennedy's Dynotune in Buffalo, NY is great. He's pretty well known in Upstate, NY and he's been around quite a while (old drag racer). They'll work on any type of car, but they do a LOT of work on Ford small blocks; especially supercharged engines. Even better, they are a kenny bell dealer as well. Their house car is a late 80's mustang with a s/c that I believe runs in the 9's.

They prefer that you leave the car for a few days and Bob will dial it in. I left my car there for a week with a jet kit and I am impressed with the change in how the car responds. They charged a fixed price of $400 (seems reaonable to me) that includes all the tuning. He did 12 pulls on the dyno to dial it in.

They also burn chips on the premises for you EFI guys; his shop is pretty impressive. Here's his website:

http://www.kennedysdynotune.com/

Here's a pic of my car on the dyno:

Email me with any questions,

Phil

·
Registered
281 Posts
Eric,
Did you try Cobra Automotive in wallingford ? I'm not sure if they have a dyno or not but I know they set up a lot of fords. Also someone gave me a card for Phantom speed race car prep and dyno services in wallingford. I haven't tried to find one yet , but would like to know how you make out.
Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.