Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Charter Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am most likely going with a titanium paint job with black stripes. I would like to see pics of your titanium paint and know what paint codes you used. Thanks!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hi Rob, look at the Cobra Gallery (a few items down from the Roadster Gallery) on the main page. There are a few titanium pics there. Our FFR #2928 is BMW Metalisized Titanium Silver code #357. Check with your local BMW dealer for exact code, or, click on my web site for pics of our car.

·
Charter Member
1,776 Posts
Rob,
I'm planning on the same color scheme. A really nice color I saw posted at some point was Lamborghini Titanium.
J_B

·
Registered
854 Posts
Rob,

sorry I cant post my pics yet, need a digital camera.

I went with the chroma base paint. And I went with

2000 Lexus Platinum Metallic with 2001 Audi Black Magic Metallic Pearl for the stripes.

Go to any place that sells PPG paint and they will show you the paint chips, just make sure you look at it outside in the light, not inside, boy is it bright !!!, and the black has a light red and purple metal flake in it with the mother of pearl.... real awesome.

Great choice with the black roll bar and side pipes, and of course black center halibrand replicas with chrome spinners...

Eric
FFR 3402

·
Charter Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eric,

That is EXACTLY the scheme I am going for also
Black roll bar, exhaust, Halibrand centers, interior and also the side engine bay vents and quick jack bumpers. Sounds like you have a good paint combination picked out too, can't wait to see pics of it when you get a digital camera.

·
Junior Charter Member
102 Posts
I went with the Lambo color. The codes are as follows for Dupont Chromobase,

F0924K - Titanio
99K - Black

I am just finishing up my third build and will post some pics. for you when I get home.

My first two cars were Viper Blue and Red both with white stripes. i like this color the best so far.

Walt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.