Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Charter Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a volunteer in Central Ohio with a Mark III Roadster. I'd like to measure their drivers footbox frame size for fitting of a "dead pedal". In return,I'd give them a free dead pedal for their car.
I love mine (in a Mark II) and I think most guys would like them.

thanks,

Jim Thomas #3173

·
FFCobra Fanatic
669 Posts
Hey Jim,
Why don't you stop on by sometime. I'm just a few minutes north of the Polaris Mall.

P.J.

·
Finally starting!!!
480 Posts
I've got an mk1 but I am doing a custom extended/dropped footbox as well. I'd like a free dead pedal tho! haha.

You guys going to the LCS? I'm hoping to have the car back together in time... Would be great to get together with a bunch of Cobras.

·
Charter Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PJ,
When's good for you? I've got my Mk II with me today. I could stop by after 4 today if you're around. My cel is #614-561-0931
I could show you what we're doing.

Calicoco
I'm not allowed to advertise on the forum without paying $, but yes it's a local business.

Jim

·
Charter Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
P.J.s car was not a stock support brace on the left side of the driver's footbox so I couldn't use his to fit to.

Any one else have a Mk III ?

Anyone, anyone, Buehler?

Jim

·
Banned
249 Posts
we have a mkIII in canton just got it though there are no pedals mounted yet.

·
Charter Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Canton's a bit far but it might be a good excuse for a road trip.

Let's see if someone closer volunteers.

thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Jim,
I am in Sidney OH (north of Dayton) and will be heading to Boston for a May 5th pick-up.....if you can wait that long.
Chas Randolph

·
Charter Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CW,
Sidney would be an easier road trip, especially if it's a nice day. I could wait that long. Let's see how it sorts out.

Is this your 1st build?

thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Jim,
Yes, this is my first FFR project.
Chas

·
Charter Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chas,
When the wearher's nice after you get your kit,
I'll try to stop by and give you a ride. That should get you ecited about the build.

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.