Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks the 93 Sub has a new coat of paint and I'm looking for some bling....... I want a nice set of Chrome rims with a bigger tire. I use this truck for everything. In the winter it's out on the ice bringing the next load out to the fish house. Also used for hockey pretty much every weekend. In the fall it's the prefered hunting rig. In the summer it pulls the boat. As you can see right now it runs on 99 rims with some fleet farm specials. I want to fill up the fenders a bit with a bigger package, but still need drivability for highway use. Also, need a tire that doesn't cost an arm n leg (read above about hockey). If you have pics, please share as I've not ever been afraid to copy a good thing :D

·
Registered
3,217 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
159 Posts
Go to www.tirerack.com, click on "Shopping Tools" in the upper right hand corner, then click on "See wheels on your vehicle". Select your vehicle from the drop-down lists and then you can get a rough idea of what the wheels will look like on your truck.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just a shot of my truck... 4" Rancho lift 35" tires on American Eagle simulated bead lock wheels 17X9.

[ December 17, 2004, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: dsommer ]

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
You're welcome... Are you leaning toward any particular brand/look?? You also might see if you can find any info from the SEMA show. There was a whole building there just for the wheels and tire manufactures...not really sure if much of that made it to the net or not...but it was pretty incredible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts