Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Sold Shell Valley awaiting Backdraft
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is time to sell my cobra. No worries as I will have a new one. If anyone know anyone looking to get in the cobra family please let me know. It's a Shell Valley w/460. Very reliable have made trips to Napa, Yellowstone and all over OR and WA. I'm located in Washougal area. Car was built by hot rod shop in Washougal. They have serviced car yearly and know it inside out. Thanks for passing the word around.

Reactions: bsnyder

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bruce. Will be sad to see it go. Lots of great memories with the daughter as my co pilot. But excited for what will be replacing it.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,070 Posts
Matt"s roadster is well sorted out and runs great! Have been with him/daughter/wife on many trips and no problems at all--just saying

Reactions: abe.was

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Butch. We sure have had some great trips together. We will have many more in the future.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is time to sell my cobra. No worries as I will have a new one. If anyone know anyone looking to get in the cobra family please let me know. It's a Shell Valley w/460. Very reliable have made trips to Napa, Yellowstone and all over OR and WA. I'm located in Washougal area. Car was built by hot rod shop in Washougal. They have serviced car yearly and know it inside out. Thanks for passing the word around.
Matt could you send or direct me to photos and include your asking price? I’m looking for a Shell Valley. Bob aka 5HP2WT

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can get you some photos in the next few days. Pm me for some more info and maybe a contact #. So we can chat.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cobra is sold. Now excited for the next. It will be a long wait till Spring.

Reactions: Butch B
1 - 9 of 9 Posts