Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is somebody here who owns a chroming facilities or know a place who will chrome just about anything for a good price.

People here in NorCal just want to take you to the cleaners. I've make a couple RayDot mirror brackets that go on the sides of the windshield and a few brackets for the center rod for a sliding rear view mirror. All od these and maybe a set of quick jack, I'd like to get chromed.

Can someone here please help me with this. Thanks in advance.

·
dreamer turned builder
1,082 Posts
Call Kerr West Plating in Arizona (623) 937-8676. They have very reasonable prices and decent turn around time. For example, a Sacramento chromer wanted $300 for a roll bar, and $45/each for quickjacks. Kerr West only wants $155 for a roll bar, and $22/each for quickjacks.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most excellent Justin!

Not bad and reasonable is right!

Now I'm looking for anything else I can get chrome plated...but everything else is already in powdercoat. $600 for a pair of side pipes is half what the shop here in Hayward was eager to quote me.

·
consummate slacker
1,430 Posts
Justin, Thanks for that info. I was contemplating buying a set of chrome roll bars from F5, because I couldn't find anyone that could do mine for less than 400 each.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.