·
Junior Charter Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
917 Posts
Thats me! :)

They did a bit of a longer interview, but I guess they wanted the peices short. Don't mind the spelling and grammar errors, they aren't mine..

I'd love to get the Cobra in the game, just a matter of having an animated driver which we don't currently have the tech for..

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
I've been trying to get a Cobra in our game (NFS long time rival). But our company has been resisting it for years. I have the exact same position as him within Rockstar (Midnight Club series). AHhhh

-K

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
Aw....man! Hello Carl!
I can help with the animations.....Lol....We got the tech.

Cheers,

Kouros

PS
So we joined the forum at about the same time, we have been building the same car from FFR, we do the same work/position for rival companies and rival games who are in direct competition! That is very interesting.

·
Registered
917 Posts
You're my doppelganger! Even the girl who you had in the pictures of your car sorta looks like my girlfriend, if you put the sunglasses on her.. haha.

Funny thing is, we HAD the tech back in PS2 working on James Bond.. its just a low-priority feature that never makes the cut (not in my book however).

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
doppelganger! haha! Nice. Except I'm older than you.

I was just kidding 'bout the anims Carl. But that's a whole another thread by itself.

The girl in my pics was a Playboy centerfold.....definitely not my GF....lol. If you ever down here, look me up. Maybe next year SEMA.

Anyway, nice build and good to know you are here.

Have a happy Christmas, lets hope for lots of sales & royalties.

Cheers,

Kouros

·
Registered
917 Posts
Thanks Kouros, same to you, congrats on shipping your latest Midnight Club, maybe we'll talk shop some day. I'll let you know if I hit up SEMA next year as well, we can meet up.

Carl

·
Jack of all trades - expert at nothing
4,393 Posts
Wow,

I was worried they might kiss.....

·
Premium Member
6,411 Posts
Old people have no clue what they are even talking about!....Am I the only one that remembers 45 and 78 rpm records?...I can't even text message by myself.

·
Senior Charter Member
1,413 Posts
I knew Carl back before he was famous. Really can't talk to him anymore, what with all the groupies and stuff;)
Cool Carl, way to go.
Dean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts