Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Charter Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to put the finishing touches to the build and I'm thinking of installing Breeze's premium carpet set. Everybody pleased with the product? Any installation lessons learned? Is it significantly better than FFR's in looks and feel? Does it cut with out fraying?
Thanks for your feedback
Bob Mac
FFR3981

·
3,217 Posts
Bob - Just started to install mine. Way better quality, look and feel than the FFR supplied carpet. Cuts like butter, no fraying so far. Mark includes a diagram that shows the shape and location of each piece. I've seen pictures of your build Bob and you need this carpet. Its right up there with the quality and class of everything else you've done.

·
Charter Member
926 Posts
You will be pleased.

·
Charter Member
423 Posts
Quality is excellent. One thing about the FFR supplied stuff is it's nearly impossible to vacuum clean, EVERYTHING gets caugth in it, kinda like velcro... Also falls apart from wear.

Ron

·
Orbiting FFCobra.com
778 Posts
Need For Speed also sells a carpet set. It looked pretty nice from what I remember (I was trying to hold on as he hammered it at the time, so I wasn't really paying attention to what was under my feet).

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.