Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Chino CA, outside L.A. I’ve had the car for far too many years, it runs, mechanically it’s near 100%, needs finish body work paint and final assembly. My business is good but doesn’t leave me with ample free time, after years of proding from my wife I have conceded the fact I need to turn it over to someone complete it. Suggestions ???

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Bring it to da Bat for paint and get Mark Dougherty to finish it with/for you.
Geographically Jeff Kleiner is next in line I think if you want to ship the car away.

HTH

John

·
Junior Charter Member
745 Posts
Good advice from John.

Troy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good advice from John.

Troy
I live in Chino CA, outside L.A. I’ve had the car for far too many years, it runs, mechanically it’s near 100%, needs finish body work paint and final assembly. My business is good but doesn’t leave me with ample free time, after years of proding from my wife I have conceded the fact I need to turn it over to someone complete it. Suggestions ???
Bent Motor Sport in San Marcos! Owner David Beckett finished my Coupe after years of starring at it in the Garage. Honest to a fault! He can get your Coupe ready for "The Bat" who is in Temecula.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did I mention the car has already taken 1st place at a Factory Five event in Las Vegas many years ago ???
Did I also mention it was the only type 65 that day, hence the 1st place

I’ll do some research on the suggested shops and need to pull the trigger

Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did I mention the car has already taken 1st place at a Factory Five event in Las Vegas many years ago ???
Did I also mention it was the only type 65 that day, hence the 1st place

I’ll do some research on the suggested shops and need to pull the trigger

Thank you
Maybe Bent Motorsports and Da Bat are not a good choice for you! They both do 'Show quality' work and expect to be remunerated in kind ( Their not cheap)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts