Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Too Cheap to paint!
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a simple B&W outline drawing of a top view of a Cobra. Basic Body shape & details, no fill or coloring.

Anyone?

·
FFR Craftsman
5,833 Posts
That's so cool, I'm printing that!

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Thats "simple"??? Pretty cool though..

·
Too Cheap to paint!
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wireframe is exquisite!

But, Can it be had in just a simple outline like the paint/stripe instructions?

·
Slacker Extraordinaire
2,811 Posts
Wow...did you draw that out or pick up from another source?? Would be cool to have side views as well!!

Andy

·
601 Posts
Kouros,

Would you mind if I put this on a shirt? If so, anyone have a good idea for slogan?

Looks great!
Mick

·
3,645 Posts
WOW!

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
Mick40,
Thats yours to use.

Andy,
I modeled it in 3D years ago, but don't have the 3D files no more due to loss of my old PC.

-Kouros

·
Registered
989 Posts
Kouros, I've watched you post your work on here for a while and have always been impressed. That's very cool stuff!!! 3D graphics have always caught my eye.
How hard would it be to change the color to maroon/burgundy/wine color with silver stripes?
That's the color I'm planning on and it would be cool to see it.

·
16,719 Posts

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
Software capabilities and my sources are much better than way back when I did this one. The good news is that now I'm building a real one. Then I had much time to look at yours and dream about mine in yellow. Once I finish my build, I'll be all over it as I intend to model it in detail and to spec so I can create body mods, after market ideas, etc. I also did the GTM Mulsane. Its on the FFR DVD (the red one on a checkered floor).

Thanks for the kind words.

-Kouros

·
Charter Member
620 Posts
Do you have the sideview line drawing as well similar to your first posting. If so, would you post that as well. Excellent stuff!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts