Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
You should really post a picture of the one you're looking for to match the others.
I have three different types of dash indicator lights all from factory five. They all look different, so you want to make sure it matches before you pay for shipping to get one.

If you post I may have what you need.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Here's my 3 different dash signals, so now you see why you need to show what you have now before having someone send you one.
16173320430914159606975395239577.jpg

The one in the middle has more of a dotted lens and the one on the left is a smaller lens but protrudes out more. All of these came from ffr over the years.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's my 3 different dash signals, so now you see why you need to show what you have now before having someone send you one.
View attachment 362612
The one in the middle has more of a dotted lens and the one on the left is a smaller lens but protrudes out more. All of these came from ffr over the years.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to have one like the one on the right in your picture. I can pay by personal check or by Paypal.

My address is
Thomas D Ward
1079 Daniels Trail
Halifax, VA 24558

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks

View attachment 362612

1 - 7 of 7 Posts