Factory Five Racing Forum banner

NE FFROG Chowdafest

577 views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  Hank Dondero 
#1 ·
Time to get serious about this. I have rooms booked, band set, recervations made. Email me your name and address and I will get you info on the Adams Inn and the surrounding area.

FIRST ANNUAL

NE FFROG

CHOWDAFEST

Show off those FFR Roadsters and FFR Coupes. Enjoy great company. Feast on a great traditional New England Clambake. Listen and dance to the music of Lenny and the DelRays. The first annual NE FFROG Chowdafest is waiting for you to show up.

When – Saturday, July 13, 2002

Time – 10 AM – 6PM
(Clambake served at 2:00 PM)

Where – Best Western Adams Inn, Quincy, MA

Vendors will have displays set up for your perusing and purchasing of their products during the entire event.

Rooms have been reserved both Friday and Saturday night at a reduced rate for those that wish to spend the night. Or take your mate away for the weekend to explore historic Quincy or Boston. When you reserve your room, let reservations know you are with the NE FFROG or mention Group Code - CGNEFF

The Adams Inn has a large parking lot that will be available for our use. We will have our area of the lot blocked off for your cars’ security. They have a Gazebo that is located at the end of a pier and is covered. A cash bar will be available.

Overnight visitors can rest easy. The Inn has on premises security and video surveillance of the entire area. Be sure to bring a car cover for added safety.

Cost per person - $29.95

Hank Dondero Gary Cheney
FFR 1776-II fact5racer
Work - 617-770-1618
Cell - 617-877-9773
hankdone@mediaone.net

Hank
FFR 1776-II

PS - Henry, we will save you a bowl of chowda.

See less See more
#3 ·
Now that we are into March, it is time to start taking names and ......... Whoops. Sorry, wrong BB.

Everything is in place. Time to start kicking in reservations, with dinero, lire, yen, etc., attached. Sooner we get the money in place, sooner we can get a firm count.

Hank
FFR 1776-II

#6 ·
I should be in the primer stage in July and would like to go. 3A does sound nice. I'll get back to you after talking to "she who must be obeyed" to see if she wants to go. ;)

#18 ·
Just to let you know, we will have:

Breeze Automotive
Forte's Parts
Speed and Assembly Inc. (Rob Weatherbee)
Mike Everson

displaying their goods and services.

Also, we expect at least one spec racer and one coupe to be in attendance. ;)

Great opportunity to bring a friend that may be interested in FFR, or just curious about our passion.

Hank
FFR 1776-II

#22 ·
Winding down to the last week to reserve your spot at the first annual NE FFROG CHOWDAFEST! :D

We still have a few openings left. Right now we are up to 85 attendees. Cutting of at 100.

Long range weather forcast calls for sunny, in the mid 70's, with very low humidity. ;)

There is also a chance that we can get some news coverage from NECN.

Hank
FFR 1776-II

#26 ·
Hank,

I'm holding out till the last minute to see if somehow the planets will align and I could get there. I'll send you a check today. You have mail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.