Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for any feed back on NC painter

Im think of shipping my car from Baltimore to have him paint it.

Thanks Fish

·
Senior Charter Member
341 Posts
I hvae seen nothing but positive comments. I will see some of his work, I'm sure, at the Whitby's gathering this Saturday.

-Scott P

·
Banned
426 Posts
He painted my hood and has done several complete cars in the charlotte area.
He pays close attention to detail and does some great work.
So I strongly recomend him

[ January 04, 2005, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: CobraJim ]

·
Senior Charter Member
1,966 Posts
Need I say more?

You won't be disappointed if you choose Dave. He's done enough of these now to know all of the quirks with the FFR bodies and has a few tricks of his own to make your Cobra turn out awesome.

·
Junior Charter Member
1,224 Posts
Fish, I had an opportunity while in Charlotte last summer to visit his shop and meet him. He is a great guy and i saw Drew's car prior to paint and i was impressed with his work. He has my car as we speak. I can not wait to get it back.

·
Charter Member
1,776 Posts
I am taking my car there in another week or so. Dave is great and takes the time to answer all your questions. He's been very patient as I've had to change my delivery date to him a number of times and I know he will do a great job.
Raul

·
OT Moderator
13,931 Posts
How did it come out Raul? I am also seriously thinking of taking my car up to NC painter as well, when the time comes.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I will be taking mine there. I have heard nothing but good things. For what you get you can not beat it. It will be worth the drive. He can E-mail you a price list. Richard

·
Registered
158 Posts
Just dropped mine off last weekend. Just from seeing all the cars that where being worked on in all the diffrent stages of the prep and paint I can tell you this guy knows his stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts