Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Slacker Extraordinaire
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, I'm sure everyone saw NASA has started operations in the northwest and the challenge series will be running. I want to invite everyone out to the track and have a good time so here is a discount code for $50 off a 2 day HPDE entry to our May event at Pacific Raceways. Happy New Year!

It goes live Jan 1, 2013!

Use this code at checkout for the Discount!

NWNewYear--50PV27VC78

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Just renewed my NASA membership, now to apply for a license.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
How do you reserve permanent numbers for races now in NASA ?

·
Premium Member
18,252 Posts
If there's any way you can possibly do this, jump on it. Driving on the track is just about the most fun you can have with your Roadster. That's what these cars are designed for. Get out there in a safe environment, and learn what you and your car are capable of.

There's no need to do anything special to your car. As long as the car is in good shape and safe, you're ready to go. You will need a tech inspection; you can download the form from the NASA web site.

BUT, I have to warn you, this can be very addictive. Do it once, and you're hooked. And there's no 12 step program to help you out, either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.