Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, every now and then we all like to show off pics of our progress, all happy papas and what not of our handy work. I'm no different. Except, I thought I'd make it fun.

In this shot, there are items from 4 vendors of this forum. I'm not counting FFR (obvious) or Five Star Ford ('99 Cobra hub and shaft nut).

Whoever is first in naming all four vendors+items, will receive a copy of a DVD I just burned with 7 episodes (all Ford/Shelby cars) of Speed Channel's "American Muscle Car".

Disclaimer: The vendors themselves are not eligible, no search of the archives to see what I've bought (honor code), not liable if your DVD player blows up or is infected by a virus unknowingly to me present in my computer, other restrictions apply, see dealer for details.

[ August 03, 2004, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: LuisO ]

·
Charter Member
1,776 Posts
1) VPM Bushings from Craig Mapstone
2) Caliper spacers from Richard Oben
3) Calipers and rotors from DiscBrakesRus
4) IRS Adjusters from Rockat Scientist

Did I win?? :D

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
VP, Stu, North Cobras, Disc Brakes R Us.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW, lots of all niters around here!!

Ok, Ok, you're all ALMOST there.

You're all SOOOO close, but you're missing something. I should clarify that there are 2 items from the same vendor, but still 4 different vendors.

Since some of you mentioned Stu (which I didn't use) I suppose you're not only thinking hard items, but also services.

J_B, Rocket is not a paying vendor, besides you can't see the adjusters in that photo :D

·
1,589 Posts
Since you didn't use me I guess I can play...

1) VPM Bushings and swaybars from Craig Mapstone
2) Caliper bracket from Richard Oben
3) Calipers and rotors from DiscBrakesRus
4) Axles from Marty at Raxles

-Stu

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Damn Luis... Looks just like my car....

VPM swaybars
VPM bushings
Disc Brakes R US cobra Brakes (Rotors and Calipers)
Disk Brakes R Us caliper brackets made by Richard Oben

and possibly Fortes or someone elses shock spacer bushings? (Not sure cause I don't have Pro shocks)
Ken

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
VPM, DiscBrakes R Us, Breeze and 5-Star?

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
teehee, this is fun!
good try Ted, but I said 5-Star doesn't count. :D

again, 4 different paying forum vendors, 5 items (one vendor has 2).

ok, here's another shot:

"I didn't know I offered the appearance package!" said the nordic man from Gladstone.

[ August 03, 2004, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: LuisO ]

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Hmm, how about VP, Breeze, DiscBrakeRUs, and North Cobras?

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Larry! It's a real compliment coming from you after having seen your car in the flesh...err metal?

I hope it works as good as it looks, only the real world experience will say, one thing is for sure, though, you won't see this prettyness for too long cause I'm planning to drive the snot out of this car! It will be my daily driver :D

Sal, close, but no cigar, there's nothing from Stu, Raxles or breeze back there. Sorry to see you're selling your car, but stick around! You're an asset to this forum.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nothing from Forte back there either.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Lancair IV:
I'll say Hot Shot, VPM, Disc Brakes-R-Us, and North Cobras
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that I would have to give out more hints, but I guess the previous one was enough for you, huh Rob????

Yes! Richard Oben's brackets have been ceramic coated by HOTSHOT....and you, sir, are the proud owner of one kick arse American Muscle Car DVD!!!

PM me you mailing address.

Thanks to all for your participation, better luck next time!!! Thank you for your kind words, too!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts