Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shortened my name to make things easier....Heck.if Randy can do it, why can't I?
I was thinking of changing to ASP performance...

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
" WHATEVER"

I'm sorry, That was unkind of me. I just miss...well, you know, BEING OUT ON THE ROADSTER FORUM !!!! Yelling? I wasn't yelling. A train was going by and I couldn't hear myself type :D

[ March 01, 2004, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: j.miller ]

·
Supermoderator
12,393 Posts
Originally posted by Knight:
I shortened my name to make things easier....Heck.if Randy can do it, why can't I?
I think you changed it so the John Deere telemarketers couldn't find you to sell you more "piston-notching implements".

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Originally posted by Oldguy668:
I think you changed it so the John Deere telemarketers couldn't find you to sell you more "piston-notching implements".
Ouuuchhh, LOL!!

You know that incident won't be forgotten around here anytime soon, right Knight?

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
So Larry, Are you moderating in here or just slumming...It's ok you know, we won't tell.

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
cool! ;)

·
FFCobra Captain
3,440 Posts
There's a lot of name changing going on, everyone expecting their work 'net usage to get audited ??

UKCoupe
The (P___) Artist formerly known as UKDaytona

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
I'm gonna to tell on ya Larry....But I just have to figure out how to work it into the roadster forum without getting into trouble.

·
18,090 Posts
Originally posted by Knight:
Bill - Go right ahead! I can make you a heckuva deal on a website too!

Oh yeah - you have to take on all the support calls and warranty work too though... :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts