1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just thought you would like to see 4' of fresh snow on some nice scenery :D

[ December 14, 2004, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: RJG ]

·
15,282 Posts
Nice - beautiful. I'll be up in the CO mountains by this weekend to spend the holidays. I'm told up at our place they've had over 30" of snow in the last several days. I can hardly wait to get up there and enjoy that kind of scenery!

Cheers, John

·
Premium Member
5,526 Posts
Damn It, I shouldn't have looked,
I want to go Skiing.

Looks a little cold for the Cobra

·
Registered
11 Posts
Vail got dumped this last weekend. A bunch of my friends said it was some of the best skiing they have ever done. If only I didn't have finals...

·
Registered
851 Posts
I have lived in CO longer than I lived in Utah.
I still prefer Utah snow. Last week at Alta ROCKED!

You gotta love a job where taking a customer skiing is EXPENSED!

·
Moderator Ad Nauseum
18,585 Posts
Man,
All that scenery again! What's up with that?

Last time I was in Utah (Salt Lake) in winter the clouds banked up against the Wasach and I had to go up to Park City to see the sky. It was really pretty cool. The tops were probably 1000' agl and while Salt Lake sat in mushy, slushy, sloppy fog, the mountains were spectacular!

Thanks for rubbing it in with the piccy. Is there a webcam I can log onto like the one pointed at Pike's Peak?

d

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Arruminum
3,691 Posts
Is that Timp? Was it 3 or 4 people killed in avalanches this weekend?

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,177 Posts
Nice, I used to live in Murray near the fashion place mall.Son in law lived/worked at Solitude where 10 feet was the norm..Brrrrrrrrrr.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts